Not a million fights Could Make Me Hate You
Hmm, Secondhand Serenade makes me want to write -.-;.
I need to write anyway...
I sad, like always..
I don't think I'm good enough for Ethan. I really don't.. Not just girlfriend material.. But everything else material.. looks too.. I don't know how to make that boy more lovey.. I kiss him, and he'll kiss me back, but he'll turn his head. One kiss? Is that enough for him? Call me crazy, but thats not enough for me.. I really think he'd rather watch TV or go to sleep rather than show his affection -.-;. Donn'ttt get me wrong. Yes the boy does do it most of the time. He's great at it.. Makes me feel special. But today .. 0.0 I dooo not know... It was like "ehh.. okay *kisses because she wants it*" Maybe I don't drive him to want me as much as I want him-.-;..
slow down boy your not going anywhere
just wait around and see
maybe I am much more you never no what lies ahead
I promise I can be anyone I can be anything
just because you were hurt doesnt mean you shouldnt bleed
I can be anyone anything I promise I can be what you need
What do I need to do , who do I need to be, how do I need to look in order for him to not be able to get enough of me. Make him want more and more and that one kiss is never enough. && that forgetting to say goodbye as you leave my house, is not okay. && coming back after you realize you forgot and seen It hurt me, does not make it better.
I know what I got to do..
I love him more.
End of story.
I want him more
I need to write anyway...
I sad, like always..
I don't think I'm good enough for Ethan. I really don't.. Not just girlfriend material.. But everything else material.. looks too.. I don't know how to make that boy more lovey.. I kiss him, and he'll kiss me back, but he'll turn his head. One kiss? Is that enough for him? Call me crazy, but thats not enough for me.. I really think he'd rather watch TV or go to sleep rather than show his affection -.-;. Donn'ttt get me wrong. Yes the boy does do it most of the time. He's great at it.. Makes me feel special. But today .. 0.0 I dooo not know... It was like "ehh.. okay *kisses because she wants it*" Maybe I don't drive him to want me as much as I want him-.-;..
slow down boy your not going anywhere
just wait around and see
maybe I am much more you never no what lies ahead
I promise I can be anyone I can be anything
just because you were hurt doesnt mean you shouldnt bleed
I can be anyone anything I promise I can be what you need
What do I need to do , who do I need to be, how do I need to look in order for him to not be able to get enough of me. Make him want more and more and that one kiss is never enough. && that forgetting to say goodbye as you leave my house, is not okay. && coming back after you realize you forgot and seen It hurt me, does not make it better.
I know what I got to do..
I love him more.
End of story.
I want him more



0 Thougts:
Post a Comment
<< Home